Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dress Obsess

I do make a conscious effort to pick from my list of 5 go-to photo-taking spots depending on the outfit. Ie: Work attire calls for something more... serious (for lack of a better word). From my list that would be a location with buildings in the background. So what was I thinking when I picked a snowy backdrop when I wasn't all bundled up?! Well, I was feeling a bit people shy, so I went to the one spot I figured nobody would be around after a "snowstorm" -- by the water where no one in their right mind should be out fishing. No worries, it was the quickest photoshoot ever because it was just a tad too cold that day.
tartan shirt, polka dot bow tie, faux leather dress
camel peacoat, polka dot bow tie, faux leather dress, red loafers
polka dot bow tie, tartan shirt, faux leather dress, red loafers
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in blushing mauve (sold here)
bow tie: American Eagle (similar; similar)
coat: American Eagle peacoat (similar; similar)
dress: Zara straight combination (sold here)
tights: American Eagle (similar)
shoes: Gap driving moccasins (similar; similar)

2 comments:

  1. Lol! about your location. I really like the concept of that dress...it seems like it would work for all seasons.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...